The new Mass schedule will begin on July 1st for Holy Saints. SN – St. Nicholas, HC – Holy Cross, SW – St. Wendelin, SM – St. Mary Help of Christian, SA – St. Anne
Saturday Masses: HC – 4:00 pm SA – 5:00 pm SM – 6:30 pm
Sunday Masses: SM – 8:00 am SN – 9:00 am SW – 10:30 am
Monday: SA 8:00 am
Tuesday: SN 8:00 am SM 6:00 pm
Wednesday: SW 7:45 am SA 8:00 am
Thursday: SW 7:45 am SM 8:00 am
Friday: HC 8:30 am
Remember, you can attend any of these Masses and it will be like attending St. Nicholas. If you drop your envelope in the collection at any other of these parishes, it will be received here at St. Nicholas.
The Bishop has requested each parish to implement safety precautions and they must be approved by the Bishop before we can have public Masses again. The list has been submitted to the Bishop after discussion at the Parish Council meeting on May 11th. Here is a list of some things you may see:
* Pews will be marked where you can sit in family groups. Ushers will seat you.
* There will be hand sanitizer you will be asked to use before & after Mass
* There will be no missellettes for the time being
* There will be no Mass Servers or Extraordinary Ministers
* Ushers will tell you when to go to communion or leave the Church
* The Church will be sanitized after Mass
* Weekday Masses will still be held in the basement
* We ask that you practice social distancing when entering, leaving, and during communion procession
* We ask that you not gather at the back of Church after Mass
Dave & Brook made a video of them praying the Stations of the Cross. Please click on the link to pray along with them!
FIRST COMMUNION will be held at a PRIVATE Mass on Saturday, June 27th at 7:00 pm. First Communicants and their families from both St. Nicholas and St. Anne’s will attend this Mass.
Confirmation: The Diocese has not contacted us for a new date. Please watch for updates.
A GREAT time was had by all! Plans are in the works to do this again next September! Thank you to the Catholic United Parish Volunteer Team for hosting this event. It was very successful! Here are just a few of the many pictures that were taken at the event: